Sonic 15th Sonic 15th

WOOT

Thank you for helping me revisit my childhood, with a little twist of course =D I managed to restrain myself until it got to the "no escape" part. I just lost it there XD And the "underage smoking" one was pretty funny too.

RicStrife responds:

Yeah, I was always surprised with Robotnik's stupidity in Sonic 1, The final boss had control over 4 large metal poles, and what did he do, he only used 2 at once XD numbskull

Im glad you liked it

Foamy: Eye Stigmata Foamy: Eye Stigmata

lawl

Stigmaaaaataaaa...in your eye! Lol great stuff

My Goats Like To Travel 2 My Goats Like To Travel 2

VERY well done

I really, really enjoyed this series. Really tugged at my heartstrings. The animation almost reminded me of Dexter's Laboratory, not sure why, but i loved every bit of it. I think this is one of the best Flashes ive ever seen, on par with the likes of FFA+ and other NG favorites. Keep up the god work, you're a natural. And I say this as someone who gives 10s very, very rarely.

Tree of RBG Tree of RBG

Nice

Hey, that was pretty good. I enjoyed the concept, but the animation needed a little work. Thanks for using my song :D

Tool - Pushit Tool - Pushit

I love it

This is fucking amazing, this is EXACTLY the kind of thing that Tool would do. You are officially honorary Maynard. And yes, I have the power to bestow that title.

PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

Nicely done

Great flash for a great song. Keep it up!

SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

loved it!

this kicked ass!! i loved how you worked in radio/video in the credits, that echo effect was pretty cool. only ony problem, it didnt have enough serj in it! whatever, you should do one for vicinity of obscenity!