Mediahoror Mediahoror

Don't bother sending this to Newgrounds.

It's too good. People here can't understand music like this.

The production level is supreme. Definitely a pro-level recording, unlike most of the home-produced stuff we get here. Dude, my advice to you: Focus on touring and merch, and forget about this dump.

Dimoria responds:

Glad you like it so much :) add us on myspace and order the newalbum if you want to :) Or spread the shit around cause we like sharing.

NFNY-Metaljonus NFNY-Metaljonus

Killer production.

Very nicely done track. Sure, there's a couple things I would have done differently, such as change that awful kick trigger and mix the guitar solos a bit differently, but besides that, I'm thoroughly impressed. Learn how to growl, though! If you added some lyrics and some Mikael Akerfeldt-like vocals, this would be fantastic!

Metaljonus responds:

Haha, I can growl and scream pretty good man. I am still fucking with that kicker sound I can't seem to find a good sound for it. I like the way vinnie pauls kicks sound and pretty much going for that tone. Yeah imma go back and remix it a little better and repost it. I have a few vocals tracks also check em out.

Uh, ohh yeahh (trippy version) Uh, ohh yeahh (trippy version)

Oh my!

I do say, there, my good brosephian, a fine piece of engineered software utiliztion/edit-type audiomatronic manufacture. But in your next attempt, do try to tone down the suck and gay knobs. Good daye to you, sirre!

Dr. Rabbit

Piranha Teeth (Daisy Chain) Piranha Teeth (Daisy Chain)

Did you make this in Garage Band?

Get FL Studio for making decent electronic music or perhaps Sony ACID and record your own music.

Nice try, though.

Cornilious responds:

This is FL.
The only things that are programmed are the drums and bass.
But thanks.

Boredness Boredness

I'm sorry

Please, please, please, if you're going to submit work to newgrounds, it must be ORIGINAL. Throwing together a drum loop, random, poorly leveled sytrus electric guitar 2 notes, and a stuttered note is NOT good, nor does it show your talent for music, which I'm sure you have. Most of your "work" is PURELY made of pre-made FL6 loops, especially that iron man one which you have used in two of your submissions. If you want to get your 150 bucks worth out of FL6, make real music. Unless you pirated it, which I wouldn't doubt, seeing as you don't particularly care about what you're making...

(DJ-B) Sweet Child O' Mine (DJ-B) Sweet Child O' Mine

Good effort

Good, but PLEASE turn down the treble, it's overwhelming.

FF7 World Theme Excerpt FF7 World Theme Excerpt

Beuatifuly done.

Ah, brings back memories....I have deep emotional ties with FF7, however sad that seems...But yeah, a really beautiful interpretation of the world map theme. Kudos to you if you played this yourself, beautiful rhythm and harmonizing. Keep it up!

Tizachitix Tizachitix

Very good, HOWEVER

It isn't original at all. It sounds great, because it's a great song. However, all you did was mess with the sounds. Therefore, you get a five. Try to make some of your own stuff and develop a unique style before you start with covers and remixes. Nice try.

TheDarkPaladin responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review. As a response, I DO make my own stuff, just that my mates don't think it's as good. My "unique style" is techno/rave/dance with a little house and DnB usually, between 160 and 240bpm. Once I get better, I'll probably submit some of my most original and nice sounding stuff. Thanks again for taking the time to review to give your advice.

Eat Dem Babies Eat Dem Babies

Crunchy nice

0 on originality for using MY LINE! 10 on everything else for being AWESOME.

Hyper-Freak92 responds:

You're an idiot, eat them babies has been an online joke forever. Love to eat them babies, babies what I love to eat. Bite they little heads off and nibble at they tiny feet. Or something.

Jungle loop Jungle loop

Stop using the drum loops FL gives you.