Sonic 15th Sonic 15th

WOOT

Thank you for helping me revisit my childhood, with a little twist of course =D I managed to restrain myself until it got to the "no escape" part. I just lost it there XD And the "underage smoking" one was pretty funny too.

RicStrife responds:

Yeah, I was always surprised with Robotnik's stupidity in Sonic 1, The final boss had control over 4 large metal poles, and what did he do, he only used 2 at once XD numbskull

Im glad you liked it

Foamy: Eye Stigmata Foamy: Eye Stigmata

lawl

Stigmaaaaataaaa...in your eye! Lol great stuff

My Goats Like To Travel 2 My Goats Like To Travel 2

VERY well done

I really, really enjoyed this series. Really tugged at my heartstrings. The animation almost reminded me of Dexter's Laboratory, not sure why, but i loved every bit of it. I think this is one of the best Flashes ive ever seen, on par with the likes of FFA+ and other NG favorites. Keep up the god work, you're a natural. And I say this as someone who gives 10s very, very rarely.

AN Escape Series #2.5 AN Escape Series #2.5

Amazing

Mmmmmmm that tastes yummy

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

Thank you, strawberry clock!

Thanks to this fine flash, I can play WoW without ever having to worry about overcooking my rice! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Mediahoror Mediahoror

Don't bother sending this to Newgrounds.

It's too good. People here can't understand music like this.

The production level is supreme. Definitely a pro-level recording, unlike most of the home-produced stuff we get here. Dude, my advice to you: Focus on touring and merch, and forget about this dump.

Dimoria responds:

Glad you like it so much :) add us on myspace and order the newalbum if you want to :) Or spread the shit around cause we like sharing.

NFNY-Metaljonus NFNY-Metaljonus

Killer production.

Very nicely done track. Sure, there's a couple things I would have done differently, such as change that awful kick trigger and mix the guitar solos a bit differently, but besides that, I'm thoroughly impressed. Learn how to growl, though! If you added some lyrics and some Mikael Akerfeldt-like vocals, this would be fantastic!

Metaljonus responds:

Haha, I can growl and scream pretty good man. I am still fucking with that kicker sound I can't seem to find a good sound for it. I like the way vinnie pauls kicks sound and pretty much going for that tone. Yeah imma go back and remix it a little better and repost it. I have a few vocals tracks also check em out.

Uh, ohh yeahh (trippy version) Uh, ohh yeahh (trippy version)

Oh my!

I do say, there, my good brosephian, a fine piece of engineered software utiliztion/edit-type audiomatronic manufacture. But in your next attempt, do try to tone down the suck and gay knobs. Good daye to you, sirre!

Dr. Rabbit